It has been some few days of inactivity. Traffic in this literary blog site of mine has been static since the last time I visited. What can I do to improve it? I will remedy this by giving the same attention like that of with my personal blog (CMAQUEST). I maybe too ambitious but I hope to gain readers and enthusiasts alike here in TNWAE, so from this day forth ( and I know I will not fail myself and the viewers) TNWAE will regularly be
updated with more definitions and the much awaited (by a few) story of THE NEW World of After Earth.

In addition, TNWAE would like to exchange links with Literary Writers. Hope you can drop by a comment here so that I can link you. Hope that with this initiative, Fiction and Non-fiction Bloggers and Site Owners can get connected and their works be known.

This is Author's Update 01, signing off (for a while),
Chris A

3 Reviews:

Jojo said...

HI there kabayan. Isali mo naman link ko sa blogroll mo or sa post mo para maadd na rin kita sa blog ko. Please let me know. Take care.
Live Love Life - Jojo

Jessica said...

:)

magbubunga din ang pagsisikap mo. i'm behind you AHOY! pero di ko masyado marunong magdrawing. pero mahilig din naman ako sa kenkoy. :P

Nusa Trans Travel said...

THANKS
trevel Bondowoso Surabaya murah via tol
trevel Surabaya Bondowoso 160 via tol
trevel Bondowoso Malang pp murah aman dan nyaman
trevel Malang Bondowoso pp 085251318373